Roadmap to Professional Development for Mediators with Susan Guthrie [Ep. 13]
In this episode, Susan Guthrie--family law attorney and mediator in the United States, expert in online mediation, and co-founder of the Mosten Guthrie Academy for Mediation and Collaborative Training--discusses the path for professional development for mediators. In this episode, we discuss the following:
- What mediators say they need for practice development.
- How to find opportunities for mentorship.
- The major key to success as a mediator.
- What to look for when joining a practice group for mentorship.
- How online mediation is an example of current professional development.
- Why it is critical that mediators become involved in the mediator community.